Sunday, October 22, 2006

a sea of leaves...

...and they're still falling. With the rain and breeze we've had lately, we've had leaves swirling everywhere lately. These pics were taken on Friday, and they're all taken around our home.




Not sure what tree this is, but I love the vibrant red berries. A good splash of color amid all the dreariness. If you look closely, you can see the rain dripping off.


I think we're already past peak fall colors, but we still see some beautiful reds and oranges when we look out our front door and up the hill.


With the rain and chilliness, even the neighbor's cows that use our field across the road feel too lazy to do anything!


*******************************************************************************

Lately, a H-U-G-E sewing project has been ruling my life. And remember...I like working on small projects!! "Oh what have I gotten myself into" moments have frequently been occurring. More on this project soon.

No comments: