I've been tagged by Jhoanna at One Red Robin:
Rules - People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I eat popcorn with a spoon, ever since I was a little girl.
2. I fold clothing before putting it in the dirty laundry hamper.
3. I have fingers that are crooked/twisted. Especially my left index finger . (Caused from cracking my knuckles sideways for years when I was growing up. Don't let your kids do this!)
4. I absolutely, positively hate to get dirty, especially my hands. (When I was little, an elderly neighbor bought me a sandcastle playset and told my mother that he needed to see me play in the dirt at least once - and no, I never did. He swore that I was the cleanest child he'd ever known.) I guess this is why I'm a terrible gardener!
5. I stir corn into my mashed potatoes. Now Morgan does the same.
ok...and number 6...I almost didn't put this....because it's really weird....
I shave my toes. Yes, bizarre, I know. (Because Lee teased me endlessly for years about how my big toes were so hairy.)
Now...I'm not going to follow the rules *exactly*...so, if you haven't done this yet...consider yourself tagged!