Monday, November 27, 2006

Ollie and I want to welcome all you new visitors!!



Wow...my site meter has exploded lately!!! Seems as though a lot of you have been visiting me from Anna Maria Horner's blog, and also from Maria's One Hour Craft. Hello to you!! This little blog is still just getting off the ground, but I'm so glad you've stopped by. Please take a minute to leave a comment and say hi...I'd love to hear from you.






Please meet Ollie. (Morgan thought it should be a girl, but the name Ollie popped in my head as soon as he was finished, and it's stuck.) He's my first attempt at a tiny teddy, and he's certainly not "heirloom quality", but I think he's bear-y cute!! Heehee!

Ollie is thread jointed, so he was quite happy to pose for his first photo shoot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ya
Glad you are getting traffic. Blogland is fun! Creative women encouraging each other to create!
Gotta love it..
Mia

Anonymous said...

I love Ollie! He's soooo cute.... and you're right, Ollie does suit him nicely.